PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CLAUSE
Pursuant to Article 13 section 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
1) the Controller of your personal data is “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska”
Main office address: Ul. Obroty 3a, 78-100 Kołobrzeg NIP 6711810759; REGON 321168099; KRS 0000405172
2) Your personal data are processed for the purposes of:
performing commercial activity by “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” and providing services, as part of the agreements made with the Clients, or for the purposes of performing activities requested by the Client,
– performing legal obligations arising from tax statutory legislation, employment, social security regulations and other regulatory requirements. “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” may also be obliged to perform tasks related to the public interest, in particular countermeasures. If such a need arises, we will process your data for the purposes of meeting the requirements imposed by the above regulations,
– legitimate interests of “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” � or third parties, if it is necessary to seek or defend claims,
– direct marketing of “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” products, for internal administrative purposes.
3) Provision of personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary for performing activities or making and performing the agreements made with ”BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska”.
The legal basis for the processing of the Client’s personal data, used for marketing purposes, is the Client’s permission.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the Client or a natural person on the premises of “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” through monitoring, is the protection of their vital interest and the vital interests of other natural persons.
4) “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” transfers the personal data to the following categories of entities:
· companies that provide IT support services,
· a company that provides accounting and legal services,
· banks, authorities and law enforcement bodies, such as police, ABW (Internal Security Agency) or tax bodies authorised to acquire the personal data, pursuant to applicable regulations, provided that they have appropriate legal bases for demanding the personal data.
5) The personal data acquired:
· pursuant to the agreement, will be processed for the period of prescription of tax or civil law claims, depending on which of those events occurs later,
· pursuant to the permission for processing them for marketing purposes, will be processed until the permission for marketing purposes expires,
· in relation to the monitoring, will be processed for 30 days following the date of recording and then they will be permanently deleted.
6) You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, restrict their processing and object to the processing of your personal data.
The data can be accessed in the main office of “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska”. Moreover, “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” also provides an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org which can be used to contact the company in relation to the personal data.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, within the meaning of GDPR, if you think that the processing of the personal data breaches the provisions of GDPR.
8) “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” does not intend to transfer the personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
9) You are required to provide the personal data:
· in relation to the performance of the agreement made with “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” until it is performed and, after this time, for the period required by law or for the purposes of meeting potential claims,
· in relation to the performance of the Company’s legal obligations, as part of its business activity,
· in relation to the data processed solely on the basis of a permission until the personal data are erased without undue delay, based on your request,
· until legitimate interests of “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska”, which form the basis of the processing, are met or until you object to such processing, unless there are other legitimate reasons for continuing data processing.
10) “BARKAS Sp.J. E. Świderek, G. Świderek, A. Skorupińska” does not make automated decisions based on the personal data, including profiling.